How Recruitment Agency Aid you to choose Right Professional
The concept of recruitment agencies are in vogue from quite a long time now. They make choices for you may be an employer or job seeker. An online recruitment agency also does the same work but working method is different and cost effective. They have altered the staffing industry by confiscating much of the pain and inefficiency of advertising on job sites directly.
The assistance a recruitment agency provides you could save you days of work. If you take into consideration the fiscal losses and missed time that come with a bad recruitment agency experience, the prices that are charged are almost irrelevant. But before you choose an online recruitment agency be sure that it matches your requirements and understands it well. So before you finally choose one some things to remember:
- Understands your industry: Unless your recruitment needs are very general, make sure the agency you choose understands your industry. If they don’t have a solid insight into your business, then they’ll struggle to identify the most suitable candidates.
- Always update yourself: The best candidates for your vacancy may already be in employment, possibly with your competitor. The best recruitment firms dig deep to find the best candidates, and don’t limit themselves to picking up scraps from online job boards.
- Knows well about screening process: A diligent recruitment agency will spend considerable time pre-screening candidates, and only introduce you to people who are an excellent fit.
- Lofty employee retention rate: It’s all very well for a recruitment agency to boast that they fill 100% of their clients’ vacancies, but it matters little if half of their candidates quit within 12 months. Ask for the numbers on underling retention rate and don’t be fobbed off.
- After recruitment services: After successful placement of the candidate, they shouldn’t disappear. They should regularly check in over the next six months and help out with teething problems.
After knowing all these facts about the listed recruitment agency you need to know for how long the agency has been in business. What were they doing before being in recruitment? For how long they are in to recruitment because their experience as a recruiter matters the most. Ideally, you’re looking for a firm with a proven track record of success, and that will most likely come from years of experience.