Business Analyst – Salesforce (2 to 4 years exp)
- Prior experience in Business Analyst or Functional role in SFDC
- Should have good understanding of Salesforcefeatures and project implementation methodology
- Ability to understand requirements and prepare effort estimates and overall system design.
- Should have managed clients and lead a multi member team on the last few projects.
- Demonstrated project discipline and experience. Must be organized, focused, and driven toward established deliverable dates.
- Aware of implementation best practices on Force.com platform and Salesforce.
- Ability to develop all project related documents like requirement document, system design document, use cases, test plan, training manual etc.
- Handling a team and also responsible for client deliverables.
- Extensive experience in solution design, client management, client demo, conducting design & development workshops.
- In depth understanding of SFDC Sales Cloud, Service Cloud Implementations.
- Proven track record in leading the SFDC team and implementation projects.
- Lead the collection, analysis, documentation and coordination of business requirements and business rules.
- 2+ years of hands on Salesforce Business Analysis.
- Thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, vendors, clients, customers, etc.
Send Your Resume At email@example.com