HR & Admin (2 to 4 years exp)
Employee On boarding:
2. Conducting joining formalities i.e., signing off NDA’s, NSR registration, issuing Access cards, Issuing employee handbook, Updating in master sheet, sending welcome mails.
3. Coordinating for Salary Account opening with the employees as well as the bank personnel
4. Coordinating with the verification team and intimating the concerned departments of the verification note received and take corrective action if required.
1. Grievances Handling.
2. Appraisal Discussions and closure (Issuing Appraisal Letters).
3. Coming up with a training calendar & launching the same.
4. Devising & delivering of the training programs.
Payroll & Timekeeping:
1. Calculating payable days after taking reference from biometrics machine.
2. Providing inputs w.r.t. leaves, extra working hours, deductions in the Payroll data
3. Providing time-sheets to the reporting manager in case of any discrepancy identified & notifying the Manager to take appropriate action.
4. Maintaining accurate Variable Data & sending information to accounts
5. Coordinating with Accounts team for any salary slip, Form 16 and TDS issues.
1. Hands on formulating HR policy.
2. Must be good at devising OD interventions & succession planning.
3. Awareness of legal obligations behind HR policies.
1. Manpower planning in consultation with concerned person
2. End to end recruitment
3. Recruitment through job boards, social media platforms & consultants (Staffing vendor).
4. Good exposure in short listing productive staffing vendors and getting the right resources on time.
5. Campus hiring exposure would be a plus.
1. Conduct recreational activities
2. Occasion celebration
3. Engaging employees through fun activities
1. Exit Interview
2. Full & Final formalities etc.
Send Your Resume At firstname.lastname@example.org