See What Salesforce Can Do For You
See how Salesforce CRM, is helping customers to achieve:
- 25% increase in Pipeline
- 36% increase in Sales Productivity
- 26% increase in Sales Win Rate
- 45% increase in Forecast Accuracy
- 30% increase in Revenue
We SaaSnic as an registered Salesforce partner regardless of whether you want fresh Implementation or optimise your existing setup – we develop and customise solutions for your company’s best suitable solution. As a partner with the decent level of certifications, we are able to advise you in all matters relating to the topics of design, integration, implementation and operation of salesforce.com-based CRM solutions.
Our implementation services of Salesforce sales cloud Processes includes:
- Lead’s requirement fields
- Auto Response to lead
- Setup Lead Assignment Rules
- Opportunities (optional)
- Building your Products or Services
- Creating Price books and adding prices to your products.
- Tracking quotes, and building a basic quote template for pdf email send.
- Setup Forecasts
- Configure Outlook or 365 Sync if you want to sync your outlook events, tasks, and contacts.
- Chatter setup
- Campaigns Management
- Email Templates
- Defining Hierarchy
- Customise fields to meet your needs. Assuming basic customisations of standard fields like Lead Status, Opportunity Stages, Opportunity Types, and a few custom fields needed unique to your company.
- Modify Page Layouts so they make sense for your process. Page layouts organise the fields on the fields the way they are displayed when looking at a record.
- Setup Record Types if needed to manage multiple sales process or multiple services process or different layouts for different types of accounts, leads, or opportunities, etc.
- Create a Web 2 Lead form that is html code that needs to be embedded into your website’s contact form so when someone fills it out it will create a lead in Salesforce.
- Setup any Validation Rules required for your needs which is required for fields or permissions around certain conditions. For example if you want to require the Lost Reason field to be filled out if the Opportunity Stage was set to Closed Lost.
- Reports & Dashboards