Purpose/ Job Description:
SaaSnic Technologies is currently looking to hire a Sr. Salesforce Developer.
- The right candidate will have the Hands in technical implementations of CRM projects.
- com Certification is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including creation of standard and custom objects and fields etc.
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling is required.
- Experience in moving code from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality, integration, etc.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Able to develop, test, implement, documentation and updates as it relates to the SalesForce.com software and system administration.
- Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts templates and campaigns.
- Develop and maintain Visualforce, App Exchanges, Force.com pages and integration to other third party solutions.
- Integrate between SalesForce.Com and Web services/ REST API based applications.
- Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc. As well as Support & train new end users on the salesforce.com application.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations.
- Implement and manage various complex business processes related to sales, marketing, and legal within multiple Org.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization.
- Possess Solid business analysis skill. Must have good inter-personal skills and be able to mentor & motivate team members
- Comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations. Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities from operational and technical perspective. Ability to work independently.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies. Ability to handle full workload and meet proposed deadlines.
Send Your Resume At email@example.com