Businesses grow and to accommodate thus growing needs, business processes must also improve and consequently evolve, which is where you may face most of the challenges. Salesforce.com serves as a platform to let these improvements take place seamlessly. Our consulting experts facilitate implementation of the Salesforce right from the beginning of the process, helping to perform each of the specific tasks, in exactly the places where it is required. Our highly analytical brains having tackled innumerable demanding situations are open to include innovative technical solutions to seemingly conventional issues. Such an edge sufficiently equips us to enhance and better your business deliverable through best utilization of Salesforce CRM and all the technological assistance needed in the due course.
Salesforce.com is number one CRM service provider today and holding an expertise in SaaS (Software-as-a-service) consulting and training, SaaSnic is often dealing with numerous clients. Certainly, the market is brimful of SaaS consulting firms, however, our worldwide presence, prompt assistance, strong customer base, rich experience, and economical prices have already marked a niche for us in the domain of our operations, which indeed is a matter of pride for us.
Being a veteran service provider, SaaSnic certainly comprehends the issues that company’s management constantly stumble upon while dealing with numerous departments. And contemplating this fact, we’re sharing our comprehensive set of consulting and training services, which are solely intended to rectify the errors in your business environment.
The brief of our services is mentioned below in pointers:
- Review of the business processes along with the report of findings.
- Identification and execution of the best Salesforce.com CRM consulting practices.
- Customization of the User Interface and Workflows.
- Development of Apex, S-Controls and VisualForce.
- Effective usage of the force.com platform coupled with the native custom applications.
- Import services and data migration.
- Third-party system integration with Salesforce.com
- Enrichment of the quality data.
- Business intelligence and analytics.
- End-user support with remote administration.
- Appexchange solutions research and related recommendations.
- End user training.
- Constant support.